Day four; how did you find out you were expecting?
I was ten days late on my period so I took two home test that came out positive and I thought they were lying so I went to express care and did a test and they sent my to the hospital for an ultrasound.
Day three; do you know the day you conceived?
Some Wednesday night I’m sure.
1. He’s an incredible dancer, it gives me butterflies, that’s how I first was drawn to him. Which is odd cause I usually like singers.
2. He’s 26 so he’s a bit older than me which is also odd because I never like anyone older, my last two exs were younger.
3. He lives with his girlfriend and I’m honestly not even sure how he feels about this situation. He tells me it’s our baby and blah blah blah. But I feel like it was a thing gone too far. No one on his side even knows he’s gonna be a dad.
4. He is different than any other guy I’ve ever known, and I love him.
5. He’s a total ginger so my baby is doomed to be soulless.
1. I was afraid I was never going to he a mom, even my pregnancy doctor has me listed as infertile.
2. I’ve always lived in Maine but I’m still wanting to move to Florida for forever.
3. I was an undercover alcoholic before I found out.
4. I’m actually a blonde, but I’ll never keep it that way.
5. I’m afraid everything is going to go wrong.
I don’t think they expect this elaboration when I got asked this question but I mean come the fuck on. Why am I so fucking stupid?
If I had a nickel for every time someone reblogged my posts, I’d probably have ten cents.
15 cents! Someone reblogged. Whaddup.
5 notes | reblogged: (via
He said “I love you” in a goodnight snap.
And I said “I love you too”.